Do you have a strong technical background with experience software development?
Our Tokyo based client is looking for software developers to help join their delivery team to help be the bridge between business and the shipping team. This team has a massive impact on our client’s business and would help improve the scale and support to their customers. The project you would be working on would be improving and optimizing the transportation management system.
What is in it for me?
You will have the chance to join a multicultural environment and lead and collaborate with talented developers and business leaders. This would a chance for you to take ownership of a new and exciting project that will empower the client’s business. The scale of this project is huge as you will be working with 2 to 3 million deliveries each day.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
• Strong Problem solver who takes initiative
• 3+ years experience in Java
• Experience in working within Springboot framework
• Strong technical understanding of cache technologies: Kubernetes or Rabbit MQ
• Japanese is not required
• Developing new feature enhancements
• Creating APIs to help drive business
• Supporting the business by creating new initiates
• Improving and optimizing existing system operations
Employment Type: Contract
Conversion potential: Yes. The goal of the team will take years to complete and have multiple projects involved, if you perform well there is possibility
Duration: 2 months then 3 months on-going
Start date: Soon as possible
Paid holidays: Weekends and national holidays After 6 months 10 paid holidays and 10 sick leaves, 6 months later additional 10 paid holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Additional benefits: Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance