Are you an Engineer looking for a new and exciting project?
Our Tokyo based client is looking the right candidate will be an innovative and adaptable data expert with a strong desire to succeed. Build and develop Data pipelines in Data lake on our cloud-based system. Team is international and brand new.
What is in it for YOU?
You will have the chance to join small team in a multicultural environment. Going to use cutting edge technology, AWS, Kafka, ETL informatica, etc. If you are passionate about data Working with Top Global insurance company, you'll be exposed to a large variety of tasks, tools and programming languages so the desire and ability to constantly learn new skills is essential.
Day-to-day is broad mix maintaining existing ETL pipelines and developing new ones. Taking raw data and making it useful for the users internally.
- Building high quality and sustainable data pipelines and ETL processes to extract data from a variety of APIs and ingest into cloud-based services.
- Efficiently developing complex SQL queries to aggregate and transform data for analytics team and general users.
- Maintaining accurate and error-free data bases and Data lake structures
- Conducting quality assessment and integrity checks on both new and existing queries and processes.
- Monitoring existing solutions and working pro-actively to rapidly resolve errors and identify future problems before they occur.
- Using data visualization tools such as Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, Looker etc. to develop high quality dashboards and reports.
- Consulting with a variety of stakeholders to gather new project requirements and transform these into well-defined tasks and targets.
1. Python development (3+ years)
3. ETL Tooling experience
Company: IT service company
Company type: Largest and well-reputable insurance company
Title: Data Engineer
Salary: Competitive (Negotiable)