Company: Global Technology, Information, and Internet Company
Title: UX Project Manager
Project Managers effectively deliver business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent project management practices.
As a UX Project Manager, you will combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help the teams deliver great user experiences for Indeed products that are used by millions of people worldwide. You will ensure end-to-end execution within UX teams is smooth, throughout the product development lifecycle, by applying project management methodologies; planning initiatives; deﬁning milestones; negotiating resources; assessing risks; establishing and maintaining communication channels; creating efﬁciencies; and developing frameworks to improve processes.
- Work with key stakeholders to deﬁne goals, expected user beneﬁts and roadmaps for UX initiatives.
- Partner with stakeholders from other organizational units to establish alignments and identify/manage dependencies.
- Proactively identify problems while seeking input from appropriate stakeholders, to deﬁne and apply corrective/preventative measures.
- Drive effective collaboration within projects and with other organizational units.
- Anticipate the needs, risks, and challenges of your projects.
- Recommend improvements to existing UX processes (or recommend new processes) to enable UX teams deliver high-quality outputs on all projects, efﬁciently.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for growth by collaborating team members.
- Collaborate with UX team members to coordinate and organize UX workshops.
- You have 3+ years of experience working as project manager, combined with experience working directly with cross-functional teams, including design and content, as well as research and engineering.
- You understand typical UX tasks and deliverables. You are comfortable talking about design/UX matters and helping UX teams connect with relevant stakeholders and consolidate feedback to adjust our UX delivery plans accordingly.
- You know how to manage complex cross-functional projects. You strive to meet aggressive goals and know how/when to set expectations.
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- You have experience working with remote multicultural teams, particularly in a geographically dispersed environment.
- You are able to drive change through X-team collaboration and leadership, while still maintaining focus on enabling the UX teams to deliver what is best for our users.
- You have experience operating in both plan-driven and adaptive Agile environments, understand the differences, beneﬁts and trade-offs.
- You can identify and implement process design and process improvements to achieve both incremental and transformational business impact.
- You can get buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated afﬁnity for metrics.
- You are respectful and inﬂuential; you have the ability to push back when needed, get buy-in for your ideas and approach work rationally.
- You have experience deﬁning and reporting on operational metrics and generating problem statements that are supported by data you have compiled.
- You love decomposing and deﬁning workﬂows and processes.
- You are naturally compelled to utilize Lean principles of continuous improvement.