Do you have experience in Translating documents from English to Japanese?
My client is looking for a translator to support the IT department in translation of documentation and project support.
What You Will Do:
• Create documents for IT developers detailing how to use certain tools
• Document internal processes and flows
• Bridge the gap between English speaking and Japanese speaking teams
• Translate English documents to Japanese
• Minimum 3 years of Translation and Documentation experience
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Independent attitude and self-starter
• No technical background or experience is required
• No interpretation is required
For more information, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to explain more about the role.
Unfortunately due to the pandemic, only applicants who have a valid working visa for Japan will be considered.