Are you a Web developer looking to work for Global Asset Management Firm in Japan? Wants to use your Backend, Frontend and Full-stack skills to work on in-house web applications? Interested in working with business critical applications in a global environment?
This company is a Japanese financial holding company with global presence through its offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, and others. Along with its broker-dealer, banking and other financial services subsidiaries, this firm provides investment, financing and related services to individual, institutional, and government customers on a global basis with an emphasis on securities businesses.
We are looking for a Developer in Sales Technology under Client Services Technology. You will cover both equities/fixed income sales community as well as corporate access department.
We are looking for experienced Web developers to work on in-house web applications. These applications involve but no restricted to client analytics, visualization dashboards, automation tooling, decision-making assistance, workflow tooling.
You will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying the applications and working with other internal teams to consume and contribute various data and feeds while paying special attention to UI and UX.
- Experience of Web Development with proven records. (mandatory)
- Execution skill with experience in both waterfall/Agile SDLC models (mandatory)
- Effective communication skill in English (mandatory)
- Effective communication skill in Japanese (preferred)
- Business background, 5-7 years’ experience in marketing space whichever from business or IT (preferred)
- Knowledge of CRM, Event management system (preferred)
- Proactive, good communication skills, able to work independently but work well in a team (preferred)
- Strong programming ability and dedication to writing clean, maintainable code (mandatory)
- Ability to work independently including BRD/FSD with business, and deliver high quality solutions under time constraints (mandatory)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly when needed (mandatory)
- Experience using relational databases (querying, schema design) (mandatory)
- Experience using Apollo and/or GraphQL (preferred)
- Experience in agile development methodologies and tools (test driven development, continuous integration) (preferred)
- Understanding of web security techniques (preferred)