Exciting opportunity to support IT Security and Compliance projects as a PMO at a leading European Financial Services company. This role will provide broad exposure to the whole organisation and interacts with all levels of the company.
What You Will Do:
• Manage and define delivery of Security and Compliance documentation across the Technology teams
• Standardize, streamline and complete process review
• Present progress reports to senior/board level stakeholders
• Work closely with engineers to produce access management and data confidentiality documentation
• Run workshops to raise awareness of Security and Compliance processes
• 3-5 years of PMO/Project Management experience ideally within IT Security or general IT
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Independent attitude and self-starter
• Strong communication and organizational skills
For more information, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to explain more about the role.
Unfortunately due to the pandemic, only applicants who have a valid working visa for Japan will be considered.