Technical Program Manager
About this Role:
As a Project Coordinator, you will be collaborating closely with other regions to successfully deliver business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent project & program management practices. You will work with a cross-functional group to improve the company's products, foster growth, and explore new opportunities in strategically important international markets like Japan, Germany, Netherlands, France, the UK, Canada, and India.
● Partner with executive sponsors to define programs’ OKRs, establish the business opportunity pipeline, and maintain product roadmaps and delivery plans.
● Plan and manage large programs consisting of multiple complex projects. Help drive delivery of projects’ work through other project managers.
● Leverage change management best practices and stakeholder engagement to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
● Apply analysis based on in-depth research and interpretive thinking. Evaluate and recommend solutions from various options.
● Mentor other more junior program and project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide opportunities to others to help close their skill gaps.
● Bilingual (Fluent in English AND Japanese)
●6-8+ years experience leading large and complex engineering cross-functional programs/projects.
● Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting.
● Experience with Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, SAFe), their application areas, rules, roles, events, and artifacts.
● Good understanding of SDLC and Experience managing IT projects collaborating with the engineering team.
● Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and emotionally intelligent communication skills to communicate, persuade, influence, and handle challenging conversations effectively at a Director level and above.