Do you have a strong technical background with experience in management?
Our Tokyo based client is looking for a product manager to lead application development to improve user experience and services that would have a massive impact on their business. The product in which you would be managing would be a mobile consolidation product.
What is in it for me?
You will have the chance to join a multicultural environment and lead and collaborate with talented developers and business leaders. This would a chance for you to take ownership of a new and exciting product that will empower the client’s business. The scale of this project is huge as you will be consolidating over 70 services into one application.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
• 3+ years experience in Product Management
• Experience communicating with stake holders
• Strong technical understanding of mobile technologies
• Must be able to translate business requirements into functional specifications
• Primary focus will the user story to improve the product
• Lead a team of 35 developers to deliver innovative features
• Brainstorming and researching customer’s need and gaining insight into market trends
• Ensuring quality for cutting edge solutions and delivering the business vision
• Working closely with the BU team, UX team and Development team to deliver product and services
Employment Type: Contract
Conversion potential: Yes. The goal of the team will take years to complete and have multiple projects involved, if you perform well there is possibility
Duration: 2 months then 3 months on-going
Start date: Soon as possible
Paid holidays: Weekends and national holidays After 6 months 10 paid holidays and 10 sick leaves, 6 months later additional 10 paid holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Additional benefits: Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance