This position is seeking a dynamic candidate who is capable and interested in tackling all kinds of technical issues in a large enterprise environment. We are looking for a Software Engineer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Software Engineers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems.
• Work on highly scalable Java applications and services.
• Design, build, and test Java application code while working in a tightly knit development team participating in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative SDLC.
• Participate in Solution Development, Engineering and Architecture to ensure the highest quality and highest performance implementation is executed successfully.
• Touch code at every level - from the UI, to the backend services, down to the database • Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications • Integrate software components and third-party programs • Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software • Recommend and execute improvements • Create technical documentation for reference and reporting • Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field • Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role • Mastery of core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, Tomcat, Docker) • Knowledge in SDLC.
• Extensive knowledge in the areas of custom software development (Java Web development experience is required); Object Oriented Design Patterns; Web Services, middleware and messaging technologies (ActiveMQ, JMS) • Ability to document requirements and specifications • Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
• Relevant professional development work experience of designing RESTful-API / WebService with UML : ERM, Sequence Diagram.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Company type: E-commerce
Salary: 5 mill/yr – 6 mill/yr (Negotiable)
Type of employment: Contract to perm (with a possbility of going perm in future)
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Flexible working hours)
Holidays/vacations: Weekends and national holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Probation period: 3 Months
Addtional benefits Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance