Looking for a tech-driven engineer to modernize and be part of a Digital Transformation project
How will it benefit me as a developer ?
Having the chance to work for one of our top Financial Services organizations, and a group that falls under Corporate IT Solutions team, and this group is part of a global team, mainly involving on business solutions. You’ll have full exposure to key areas within the SFLC, and get to work on high-end microservices using backend robust technologies , and cooperate with creative thinkers to find the most optimal solution.
As a technical Analyst and SME of applications, you’ll be heavily working on design and core development. On a regular basis , you’ll be interacting with L1/L2 production services team for technological implementation and support on production problems and follow up-activities.
Working fully cross-functional, interacting with global application teams , business users, and cross regional project teams, detecting business requirements and making sure that project is being delivered up to users expectation.
Key qualifications are shown below:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Strong system design and development skills.
- Knowledge and working experience in Linux, Sybase, MQ, JAVA.
- Experience or understanding of SCC (source code management - like Git / SVN)
- Experience or understanding of in CI/CD and DevOps
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience working in finance or IT industry.
- Must be a team player, flexible to work on and support multiple applications, have passion for improvement/innovation and willingness to learn and implement new technologies.
Great to have additional skills:
- Japanese and English bilingual.
- Work experience or understanding on Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Experience of Global system development and support
- Business knowledges of wholesale middle/back office flow of a security brokerage.