A Global automotive company looking for a Bilingual IT support engineer.
Opportunity to grow your portfolio in a famous organization
About Our Client
The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.
The industry is currently in the middle of a transformation. Based on our mission and vision, our strategy provides a framework from which we derive five strategic focus areas. Together, they provide a guideline, moving forward towards 2030.
What's in for me?
- Working in a friendly and flat office.
- Closely working with the IT manager.
- Building your profile working in top global company
The Successful Applicant
- Handle day to day technical domain and document desktop support operations
- Oversee user support and Solve issues/questions raised by users.
- Manage Hardware lifecycle management (Purchasing, replacement and PC setup)
- Maintenance of IT asset inventory, Diagnose hardware and software faults
- First level vendor contact point and first level support for network and infrastructure
- Has desktop IT support experience (2nd level support)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate effectively and works independently and detail-oriented
- Approachable and Good communicator in both English and Japanese
- Knowledge in network and server is an added advantage
- Opportunity to work in a flexible work environment that is diverse and inclusive
- You'll be able to build your profile in a famous brand
- Stable development in a market-leading company