Role: IT Project Manager (Securities)
- Lead the delivery of IT project focusing on securities business in Japan
- Work with cross-division IT teams to deliver strategic solutions
- Drive effective bank’s project governance by managing local vendors and meet project schedules
- Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
What’s in it for you?
- Exclusive opportunity to be working on Japan’s biggest project for wealth management technology
- You’ll be working in the application development team based in Tokyo office. They are responsible for delivering IT solutions for Wealth Management business in Japan.
- Both international and domestic working environment
- Global interaction for project team
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working as IT project manager focusing on securities industry
- Business level Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on computer science or engineering-related subject
- Understanding of bank operation flow
- Strong teamwork ethic and adaptable
- Strategic thinker and excellent communicator