Applicants should be based in Japan
Japan's largest e-commerce platform is looking for a highly motivated iOS developer to join its fin-tech department. This department is developing innovative smartphone applications that allow users to earn points just by stopping by a store. This application provides a platform for retailers to attract customers to their physical stores and support sales promotion, and for end users to receive not only points for visiting stores, but also "surprise" coupons and encounters with new products.
- Design, develop and test iOS applications. (Including Quality control)
- Review Deliverables at each process. (Design, code, test cases, etc.)
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal risk
- Investigation and Trouble shooting.
・More than 1 year of experience in developing and operating Objcective C or Swift.
・Experience in mobile application development cycles such as system requirements definition, basic design, manufacturing, and testing.
・Experience with Git or other repository tools.
・Experience with Unit test and UI testing.
- Businness Level English
- Passionate about building products from scratch