[Bilingual IT support wanted]
Our client, an internationally famous insurance company is looking for a Japanese/ English IT support.
"What's in for me?"
You will be working in a international environment with the opportunity to interact with not only Japanese. Working in a team environment and has exposure to new technologies, opportunity for career growth is high.
This position is for IT help desk support of about 200 employees belonging to Technology Center (Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi). 20%, including VIPs, are non-Japanese and require high English proficiency. In-house seats while providing daily support In a timely and qualitative manner, such as around infrastructure that occurs due to movement or projects coming from the global. Provide PC troubleshooting and help desk support using telephone and ticket systems
- Help desk phone support, ticket order management
- Installation of new PCs and laptops and user deployment
- Supporting remote access VPN users using tools such as WebEx and Remote Desktop
- Management of company PCs, printers, servers and related equipment
- End user support, license tracking, PC maintenance, upgrades, configurations
- Management of system administration groups
- Vendor management such as product purchase quote
1. Onsite Technical Support Exp (~2-3 years)
2. Windows OS
3. Japanese/English bilingual ability
Company type: insurance company
Title: IT support engineer
Salary: 4 mill/yr – 7 mill/yr (Negotiable)
Type of employment: Contract
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Flexible working hours)
Holidays/vacations: Weekends and national holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Probation period: 3 Months
Additional benefits Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance