Are you an experienced bilingual Business Analyst with working history in the Finance industry?
A multinational investment bank is looking for Finance Business Analyst with work experience in Financial/Investment Banking Industry, analytical and IT skills.
Responsibilities: This is an IT driven role that focuses on supporting the Regulatory Capital team (Finance users) in the development of a regulatory capital system.
- Supporting the Data sourcing / Calculation function team in the creation of business requirement documents & functional specification documents that serve as the primary input for the creation of the IT functional and technical specifications. These specifications are then used to define individual tests performed by the development team & Finance users.
- Supporting the development teams based in Tokyo, Japan & India for test data sourcing & scenario based test data creation for Unit Test/Quality Assurance Test/SIT/UAT and validation of results (Quality Assurance Check) during the system build and testing phase.
Requirements (indicate any mandatory and/or preferred credentials):
- 5+ year experience in Financial/Investment Banking Industries as a Business Analyst
- Bilingual; both Japanese and English
- Writing business requirements, functional specification and technical specification documents.
- Data Analysis:
- Knowledge of identifying and quantifying business issues and opportunities through the analysis of underlying data
- Ability to identify and integrate data from a variety of sources
- Ability to access data quality and its impact on analysis
- Knowledge of performing data analysis across business process inefficiencies, control weaknesses, data quality issues
- Experience in dealing with securities trading environment products such as equities, fixed income, and derivatives products.
- Have fundamental understanding of Relational databases (basic or general knowledge)
- Understanding of database concepts, including building relationships between tables and grouping/filtering data in order to create analysis for further evaluation using SQL – understanding how this interplays with accounting, operational and/or financial issues
- Experience of full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing and deployment).