Global e-commerce company hiring Japanese - English Bilingual entry-level/ junior IT helpdesk.
What’s in for you.
- Entry-level IT position that helps cultivate you as an IT professional.
- Working in an environment that wants you to grow and success.
- Multiple opportunities internally/ Wide career path choices within the company
- Working in a fast-pace, state of the art fulfillment center, and unique company culture
- L1 Device support and troubleshooting and set up of AV system, Printer, MFP, Wifi, security terminal and 3rd vendor terminal
- Procurement for AV devices, printers, MFDs, Wi-Fi routers, etc..
- Moving Hardware based on User and layout change
- Support trading monitor pole and arm installation, move and removal
- Respond to queries either in person, Chat or over the phone.
- Write and update training manuals.
- Train computer and AV device users.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Clean up computers and peripherals.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install Network devices in Machine room.
- Network cabling work
- Inventory and Asset management support
- Vendor escort.
- Up to date Floor layout and username
- Conference AV system support.
- 3rd vendor terminal PC support.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in Japanese and English
- Strong Customer service skills
- “Tech Savvy” with a basic understanding of PC and MAC computers
- Willingness to learn
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Nice to have
- Critical/Logical thinker
- 1-2 years of IT work experience a plus.
Company type: E-commerce company
Title: Entry-level IT help desk
Salary: 3M- 4.M (negotiatable)
Type of employment: Contract