An exciting financial services company is growing its team rapidly, and they are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer who can join.
You will be working on a new product that will redefine payments in the cryptocurrency industry. Be part of a global, diverse team and grow your skillsets and experiences!
APPLICANTS MUST BE IN JAPAN AND HAVE A VALID VISA
Senior DevOps Engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer: 7+ years of relevant experience
If you’re passionate about high-availability, reliability, automation, we’d be excited to talk to you. Some technologies we are currently using: Linux, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Keycloak, HAProxy, ELK Stack, InfluxDB, Telegraf, Grafana, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, OpenVPN.
Hope you’ll enjoy doing the following on a daily basis:
● Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side features
● Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
● Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
● Testing: Test code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
● Deployment: Use configuration management software to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment.
● Maintenance and troubleshooting: Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly. Develop maintenance requirements and procedures.
● Performance management: Recommend performance enhancements by performing analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
Our team can get you up to speed if you have the fundamentals below:
● Have experience in Linux systems administration and understanding of how load balancers, web servers, databases, caching daemons, etc. work.
● Have experience in shell scripting and one on more interpreted languages (ruby, python, Perl, etc)
● Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Are pragmatic, iterative, and customer-driven.
● Are organized, self-starting, and resourceful. You know how and when to ask for help.
● Truly enjoy reduplicating work, automating processes, and improving the bus-factor whenever possible.
● Are curious and desire to learn.
We welcome an open-mindedness and enthusiasm towards the following:
● Proficiency in information systems concepts, system administration, and cloud platforms.
● Experience working on a large-scale system to make it performant, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant.
● Experience in one on more compiled languages
● Experience in interactions with open source communities and contributions to open source projects (code, bug reports, etc)
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org