WE NEED YOU! ALL Junior Network DevOps Engineer!
Our client is setting up operations in Japan and have a position available for DevOps Engineer based in Tokyo, Japan.
As a member of our team, you will be involved in managing both public cloud based and on-premise based high availability infrastructures as well as web applications in a friendly and challenging environment.. If you're interested in dealing with both Azure and Linux on-premise at Rakuten, we believe that you are well suit ed to this position. We love new technologies and we're always trying to improve our infrastructures automating everything we can with Kaizen mind while we learn new stuff.
- You will be in charge of system operation and maintenance for various web services and involved in configuration management and trouble shooting on both Azure and Linux on-premise by collaborating System Consulting or System Administration team.
- You will perform application or patch releases and design various release strategies.
- You will keep improving our infrastructures and automating systems by scripting or configuring systems.
- You will keep learning about Azure solutions and new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps with high availability system.
- Hands-on experience in Azure administration portal and managing both IaaS and PaaS.
- Hands-on experience in Linux system operations.
- Solid understanding of SCM with Git/Bitbucket and CI, CD with Circle CI/Jenkins.
- Ability to diagnose, analyze and resolve complex system and network related issues.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
- Business level English in both spoken and written.
- A can-do, get-things-done attitude!
- Hands-on experience configuring Kubernetes on either public cloud or on-premise.
- Familiarity with Content Management System (CMS) and PHP, MySQL.