C# Developer in Derivatives Technology
A leading financial institution in Tokyo is looking for a C# Developer to join the team.
The candidate should have experiences in C# / .Net developments, highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can handle and solve complex problems independently, understand the concept of agile, scrum, TDD, SOA & various design patterns.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced developer who is eager to work closely with FO business users, stakeholders, quants and other global project teams throughout the organisation. The candidate will be part of the global equity derivatives team, and reports to the regional development manager in Asia.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE VALID VISA TO WORK IN JAPAN.
- Participates in regional/global development and project meetings
- Work with BA/PM or end users to gather and review user requirements, provide suggestions on design and enhancements
- Follow global development/change management standards to deliver quality enhancements/solutions in timely manner
- Participate in development, code reviews, & post mortem activities.
- Participate in Rota for release management & provide 2nd / 3rd level support
- Be a good team player to ensure a cohesive culture to effectively solve local/global business problem while building strategic platform for Global Equities.
- Be a key partner of the Equities production services team to help ensure maximum up time of systems and minimize impact to businesses when issues occur.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- 3+ years of hands on C# development experience.
- Ability to work with global teams in matrix reporting environment with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with rapid front-office business needs and to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at multiple levels with strong status reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (Japanese is a plus but not mandatory)
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org