Our client, Asia’s largest asset management company is looking for a Junior Network Engineer to join one of their most global team and be a part of their IT revolution.
- Maintain a standardized IT infrastructure from end user’s desktops, remote access functions, servers to networks to ensure a stable and efficient operation.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN, DNS, DHCP, IIS, etc.
- Manage the operation of the Networking devices like Cisco routers/switches (Cisco IOS), Cisco NEXUS
- Configure firewalls, routing and switching
- Conduct troubleshooting and monitoring to maximize network performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other equivalent degree.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers/switches (Cisco IOS), Cisco NEXU
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in Hypervisor management like VMware, Hyper-V
- Familiar with protocol like BGP, OSPF, DNS, LDAP, Kerberos, TLS, SIP, RTP, H.323, SIP
- Business level in English and Conversation/nearly business in Japanese
Preferred to have:
- Knowledge and experience in shell scripting for administrative task like Bash or Powershell
- Exposure to AWS, Azure