Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Java Developer?
Our Tokyo based client is looking for a team member to take part in the transformation of the Warehouse Management system. The current system is monolithic, and they are looking to transform and modernize the system as the business grows.
You will have the chance to join the beginning stages of a multi-year journey. You will have the opportunity to take ownership in massive modernization project.
This team member will need to have the following technical skills: Java, SQL and Microservices experience.
• Working in an agile environment using Scrum
• Architecting microservices to optimize current system
• Design and implement plans for developers
• Developing shell scripts
• Present clean, modular, well tested code
• Communicating and collaborating with developers on-shore and off-shore
• Gathering and documenting requirements from source code
• 3+ years of experience developing in a major OOP language
• Experience in development of REST APIs in Java with Spring Boot
• SQL (Oracle)
• Experience in developing MicroServices architecture
• Good communication skills in English and Japanese
• A willingness to learn
Employment Type: Contract
Conversion potential: Yes. The goal of the team will take years to complete and have multiple projects involved, if you perform well there is possibility
Duration: 2 months then 3 months on-going
Start date: Soon as possible
Paid holidays: Weekends and national holidays After 6 months 10 paid holidays and 10 sick leaves, 6 months later additional 10 paid holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Additional benefits: Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance